Edit Producer + Video Director – ‘Inside the Factory’ (BBC2)
- Working as an edit producer to create a one-hour factual entertainment show for a primetime BBC audience. Writing the script for the voice over recording.
- Planning and executing a video shoot for one of the stories in the programme.
- Regularly re-working content after multiple feedback loops.
- Briefing a graphics company to produce 2D assets for the programme.
- Working with archive from multiple sources (Getty, BBC, Pathé News).
Engine Room Crossfit, London
- Shooting and editing social media video content for the launch of a new Crossfit box in London.
- Working with the box owners to create a social media video strategy.
- Developing a story and creating video concepts
- Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Sourcing suitable music from library sources
Director & Edit Producer – Rise of the Machines (Discovery Channel USA)
- Writing, directing, and edit-producing hour-long episodes of this factual entertainment series.
- Writing the script of each episode and episode descriptions for the Discovery website.
- Planning and executing shooting trips to foreign countries to capture unique one-off events.
- Briefing and liaising with graphics company during production of high-quality 3D CGI
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key personalities and contributors
- Capturing still photos (Cannon 5D) for Discovery website and promotional material
- Sourcing user-generated video archive material and clearing it for broadcast
KEO Films & BBC Online
Development Producer – BBC Bitesize Pitch
- Developing a concept for two new strands of the BBC Children’s Science website
- Developing a video theme to run through the strands with appeal to youth audience
- Writing and presenting a pitch to sell the ideas to BBC commissioners
- Writing copy for mock-up web pages
- Researching current trends, up-and-coming personalities & contributors for concepts
- Researching cutting-edge technology systems to deliver new effects
Video Director – The One Show (BBC1)
- Sourcing stories and content from other internal departments of the BBC
- Writing scripts and treatments for the show’s video inserts
- Organising location filming at very short notice and on tight schedules
- Liaising with agencies across the BBC organisation to stay up to date with events that could be featured on the show.